New in version 3:
Click [ here ] for a description of the Delphi program.
IntroductionSudoku is a very popular number puzzle.
Click HERE to review the SUDOKU game rules.
This Sudoku Helper - Solver program assists in the solution of Sudoku puzzles from easy to very difficult.
Below is a reduced image of the SUDUKO - helper / solver.
- erase the board
- save puzzles on disc (.sdk extension)
- open puzzles from disc (.sdk extension)
- print puzzles, including options, maximum 2 per page
- copy puzzle to clipboard
- paste puzzle from clipboard
- in-line help information
- while searching for solutions:
- color difference between original numbers and numbers added
- reject wrong numbers already present in the row, column or group
- restore original puzzle
- warn if erroneous board state occurs (zero-option field, missing options)
- indicate single choice fields
- automatic moves on single choice fields
- reduction of options per field, by analyses
InstallationClick on the download icon (lightning) at the top op this page to download the Sudoku Helper - Solver.
Sudoku Helper - Solver is freeware and may be distributed without restrictions.
It ships as a single (.exe) file.
There is no installation procedure. Just copy it to a map of your choice.
The Windows Registry is not changed.
Sudoku rulesThe board has 9 * 9 fields which may be considered as:
2. 9 columns of 9 fields each
3. 9 groups of 3 * 3 fields each
Add digit 1..9 to each open field such, that any row, column or group contains all digits 1..9 once.